The objective is to create a nice portrait of yourself that expresses something about you. The photograph must be taken INDOORS and WITHOUT FLASH.
- Give information about yourself. An environmental portrait is okay but not required. Be expressive.
- Self-timer and tripod suggested, though a long cable release will also work.
- With a tripod a slow shutter speeds will work.
- May use a mirror.
- Be careful with your focus. You may be shooting with a wide f-stop so your depth of field will be rather small. It is helpful to have someone stand in for you, or set up a prop to focus on where your face will be.
- Try several types of shots.
- Pay attention to lighting and composition—be careful of sharp lines in the background.
Two unique photos are due on this assignment. Please show variety!