Deliverables on exercise one are five portraits. (10 pts.)
- Shoot two tight shots with a plain background, use direct light on one shot and shade on the other.
Lighting your subject from the side (at about 45 degrees to the subject is a good place to start when learning lighting.
- Bricks are not a suitable background, it must be plain. See examples.
- Shoot three environmental portraits use wide, medium and tight framing.
- Make sure that you alwys focus on your subject’s eyes, it must be sharp.
- Use the sun icon to set white balance to daylight, adjust color in LR.
- Look for a good moment!